Click here to view full details of our group ordering policies
|1. Contact us. We can design something for you, or make something from your sketches. Let us know what kind of colours you had in mind, and a little bit about your routine music, character, or anything else that may apply.
2. Email (ideally) or mail us any sketches you may have for your ideas.
3. We’ll figure out fabric and labor costs, and let you know what your final price will be. Also, we’ll give you an approximate of how long it will take.
4. We will email you an order form to fill out, and you can either email or mail the information to us. If you follow our instructions (Measurement Chart) accurately, Your garment should fit almost perfectly, with no alterations needed.
5. Payment must be received in full before order is started. We can send an invoice to pay online by credit card, or you can mail a check. (Checks and money orders should be made payable to “Celebration Generation”.)
6. We construct your garment, and mail it to you.
7. SEND US A PHOTO!
Custom Design Options
We’ve decided to break down the virtual buffet of options available to you, to better let you know what all you can have done!
Please note: We are always experimenting with new techniques, so if there’s something specific you’re looking for, and don’t see it listed here, please ask!
Once you choose the style of garment you’re looking for, Click here for listings, descriptions, and scanned samples of the fabric we offer.
If you are looking for something specific, and can’t find it here, please feel free to ask.. we MAY be able to arrange something!
Applique is when one fabric is cut into a design, then sewn on top of another. Whether it is lettering, stars, any generic shape, or any actual logo, applique is our most popular technique for embellishing a synchro costume. Almost any stretch fabric can be appliqued onto another, with stunning results.
We can applique pretty much anything onto a garment. If you have a design, logo or anything that you’d like to see on your costume, please feel free to email us about it, and we’ll see what we can work out!
Colour blocking is when a garment is divided up into pieces of different colours that are sewn TOGETHER. (IE: not sewn on top of another). This is most commonly seen as stripes or blocks in a garment.
We have a special fabric paint that we use to hand paint onto lycra. When it dries, it’s almost like a layer of stretchy rubber. This stuff will NOT peel, crack, or chip, and is incredibly durable. We can also use it to stencil lettering or a design onto a garment.
We can utilize special products to incorporate stretchy foil embossed patterns onto almost any garment. Choose from many colors of basic foil, or various patterns and hologram designs!
Sequins and Rhinestones galore!
Marie has developed a technique that allows her to applique lettering in ALMOST ANY FONT AVAILABLE to your spandex garment. If we do not have a particular font that you like, you can always send it to us via email. Please note: pricing is based on labor, so the more complicated the font, the more labor intensive/ expensive it will be to do!
While we can technically do almost any font, some are not as well suited to wrestling costumes as others, due to visibility concerns. We will advise you of any potential concerns with your favourite font. There are literally THOUSANDS of fonts out there, so Happy Hunting!